sore boobs?

Hiya i have had sore boobs since around 3 days after intercourse, and im now 4 days till period and they are still very sore and my nipples are really itchy, me and my hubby have been trying to conceive for some time so i do hope that this is a symptom, would it be too early to test being 4 days till period or should i just bite the bullet and test! i have alo been having other symptoms such as feeling sick very bloated, hot flashes that make me feel dizzy? any info would be great

Sore breasts can be a sign of pregnancy but they can also be a sign of your period coming. 

It's not too early to test - get a test that states it's an early test, some work very well at even 5 days before a missed period. 

If it's negative but your period is then late - test again. 

Good luck - keep us posted! 

Hiya I tested that day and said negative so I'm waiting till due which is Saturday however getting. Cramps like I'm on but when I look there nothing there and a creamy discharge that I've never had before what do you think x

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide