By July 5, 2016 - 6:20am

Hi, me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom and he pulled out before he came with the condom on and then came in the condom. After he took the condom off and we disposed of it. He didn't wipe off his penis but it was about 30 minutes before be started playing with each other again (involving his penis touching my vagina) is there anyway I might be pregnant?

Hi Annahazelwood!

There does not seem to be much of a risk here but your boyfriend should have washed himself with soap and warm water after taking off a condom, just as basic hygiene. However it's not likely there would be live sperm left after half an hour. Obviously we cannot say anything for sure. Insist on better hygiene in future, just to be sure.