Sperm transfer from under fingernail

I am just paranoid..I was fooling around with my boyfriend gave him a blow job he had a condom on after which we removed it and washed his penis after two hours he fingered me. Is there any chance that while washing sperm might have gotten caught below his fingernails and survive there for about two hours? Is there a chance for pregnancy.

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community with your questions. I think I can put your mind at ease by saying there was no chance for pregnancy.

By washing, any semen transferred to your boyfriend's fingers should have been washed away with soap and running water.

Sperm can only live outside the body for about 20 minutes. Within the two hour time, any semen that could possibly be under his fingernails would have dried. Once semen is dried, consider any sperm to be dead.