Spotting After Period

By April 18, 2016 - 10:57am

I've been having my periods every 14 days for 5 days long but the cycle that just ended it lasted for four days. That cycle ended 04/16. Now its two days later and I'm spotting pinkish flow only when I wipe. What could this be?

Hi TTC2106

It sounds like even more irregular bleeding - since you are having periods every two weeks, you need to talk to your doctor about why. It's often due to imbalanced hormones.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/menstrual-cycle/content/reasons-having-period-every-two-weeks