Spotting and no period

I have always had light periods beginning with spotting. But I have recently been sexually active and we have been using the pull out method. I am 4 days late for my period , but bled while intercourse one of the days. I am feeling bloated and experiencing lower abdomen cramps all the time. My husband and I have no plans to have a child right now and he is pretty confident that he always pulls out in time. Do you think it could be something else than pregnancy?

Spotting is caused by hormones and bleeding after sex can be due to friction and lack of personal lubricant. The pull-out method is not considered to be a reliable method of birth control but does work for many couples where the woman has a very reliable cycle and charts well. But a cycle can change suddenly for no reason.

A pregnancy test will let you know where you stand.

Amenorrhea Guide