Stopped Birth Control Mid-Pack, what are my chances of getting pregnant or being pregnant?

I was on the birth control pill Ortho Cylean. I stopped taking the pill about mid-pack. I had some brown discharged about 3 days after stopping which turned into a full blown "period". My originally period was suppose to be due May 6th. I had unprotected sex on May 2nd. I stopped mid-pack due to side effects. I'm 32 years old and married. I usually have a normal/regular period. Every 28 days, lasts 3-4 days. No problems. I know stopping birth control mid-pack can mess your system up pretty good. Just wanted to know if my "body" is messed up with all these hormones, what are my chances of pregnancy now with the information I provided? Thanks in advance!

Your cycle will be a bit messed up this month although you can now get pregnant at any time. It takes some women up to 3 months to get back to a non-pill regulated cycle. Hopefully yours will be a little sooner but don't worry if it takes a few months.