Symptome of pregnancy - temperature

By September 5, 2016 - 10:40am

Hello, my question is, does the temperature within first two weeks of pregnancy (I mean before the bleeding) rise? I've heard that women while in very early stages of pregnancy have their temperature higher than normal (approx. 37 celsius degrees or slightly more) does it apply to every woman?

Hi Mikamika

There are many signs of pregnancy including breast pain, nausea, changes in bowel movements (as well as peeing more often), fatigue and dizziness. A rise in body temp can also happen to some women. Some women get many symptoms, some a few and others none at all.

I understand you posted to us earlier this week with another pregnancy question to which we responded that pregnancy wasn't possible. Don't try to over think everything or look for symptoms where there may not be any or they may not be connected to pregnancy. You may stress your girlfriend out :)
If she has any concerns she can take a pregnancy test if her period is late. That is the only way to know if she is pregnant but from your previous post, pregnancy is simply not possible. You can relax.