Tender breasts so early?

By Anonymous December 6, 2014 - 9:48am

LMP: 16Nov - 18 Nov
Next due: 15 Dec
Had sex: 22Nov, 26Nov and 27Nov but he pulled out every time.

My breasts never get sore, once in a blue moon, they'll get sore a day or two before my period is due but that's it.
They started getting tender on 2Dec and they still are! My nipples especially. I feel like they're getting more and more tender every day.

Could this be an indiction of pregnancy so early and even though he pulled out?

Thank for your post! 

The withdrawal "pull-out" method works well for couples that really know the female's cycle and are well-practiced. They avoid sex at certain times of the month, especially days 10-17 or so. 

It seems like your breasts started their tenderness about 10 days after the first time you had sex - this is too early for most women to experience any kind of pregnancy symptoms but it the withdrawal method was done correctly, there should not be an issue.

The risk of pregnancy remains, however. It's a good idea to take a test if you don't get your period at the expected time.