is there any chance of pregnancy

By November 23, 2015 - 12:27pm

Ok me and my partner we're for playing and we both had underwear on he came in his underwear and I wasn't aware until I got on top of him and some sperm touch my leg but as soon as I was aware I got off of him after that I began to put my clothes on then we SAT there and talked when I got home I changed my underwear and I not sure if I had any sperm on my hands from touching the wet spot from when we were in the car it wasn't like a huge wet spot but when I got home I touched my vagina to see if I was still with wet the next day the morning I washed myself off is there any chance of pregnancy from the cm being on my thigh or from me touching myself down there with my hands when I got home alothough i dont recall my hands being wet before i touched my vagina im nervous please help

And do you think that the cum from my thigh could impregnate me the cum that was on my hands before the car ride home

There is no pregnancy risk her - you need to have intercourse/sperm ejaculated in or on the vaginal opening to get pregnant. It's far too much of a stretch to think you have any risk of pregnancy - you can relax.

Even if the sperm touched the thigh

HERWriter Guide (reply to niapo1234)

No - a thigh is not a vagina. Sperm doesn't work like that.

Even if I touched the wet spot while I was in the car then touched my private area when I got home there it zero chances right the car ride was about 10 to 16 minutes

Even if I touched the wet spot while I was in the car then touched my private area when I got home there it zero chances right

HERWriter Guide (reply to niapo1234)

There isn't much more I can say - I have answered as best I can.

There is no risk of pregnancy, all the "even ifs" don't matter.

I'm sorry I've just been very nervous multiple sites say you can get pregnant from someone's semen from there underwear getting on your leg and some say semen and travel through under I'm sorry for all my ifs some sites aren't really guaranteed