Is there any chance of pregnancy?

By May 12, 2016 - 12:32pm

Okay so I always give my boyfriend oral sex and I typically swallow. Well, fully clothed, I gave my boyfriend a blowjob 2 days ago. He came, and I couldn't swallow it due to the taste. So I spit it out back onto his penis and proceeded to give him a hand job. Then, we wiped everything up with a towel, cm got on my shirt so I took it off, and he gave me oral as well. Since I only wiped with a towel and I'm not sure if I ever touched myself during that night, should I be worried? Because I just started birth control so I'm only on the sugar pills - but my period was supposed to start 2 days ago. I have not had sex or direct genital contact ever.

Thank you Susan! But, I just started my birth control last Sunday so I haven't even been on it for a week yet, that's why I'm questioning myself.. But since it's impossible I can rest easy thank you :)

Thank you, Susan. Aside from the birth control factor, should I worry? I didn't touch myself at all he just gave me oral and he didn't finger me or anything .. I'm just nervous that wiping my hands with the towel wasn't enough ..

HERWriter Guide (reply to Alexusmariex333)

Hi again!

As I said, there is no need to be worried. Women who take the pill and have full intercourse every day have only a 1% chance of pregnancy. You didn't have sex and sperm doesn't make it a policy to get from hands or clothes up in to a vagina. It's not possible - you can relax.

If you don't trust the Pill (you should) then I'm not sure why you are taking it. You need to trust it (and yourself!). You're also not even having sex so you need to be realistic about the science behind how the body works and birth control.

Hi Alexusmariex333

In order to get pregnant, sperm has to be deposited inside the vagina. On rare occasions pregnancy could occur if sperm was deposited directly on the vaginal opening.

However, to get pregnant from what you did seems nearly impossible. The fact that you are on birth control pills means pregnancy really isn't possible. You are also fully protected during the sugar pill week. There is no need to abstain or use condoms during this time when you have sex.

I'm sure your period will be along soon.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors