Is there a chance of pregnancy

Me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time this weekend and it was very short, we also used a condom and he didn't ejaculate either and I don't get my period Til the end of this month but I just want to be sure if that makes sense, and is it ok to have sex again while im waiting for my period to come or should i wait til it arrives then have sex?

The decision is yours.

I do not think there was a risk for pregnancy.

If you choose to have sex again, continue the good practice of using a condom. I urge you to start using birth control regularly. Look at all the available options and choose the one that works best for you.

If you feel better waiting until your period starts, again that is your choice. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable.