is there a possibility that im pregnant? :(

By Anonymous December 2, 2015 - 6:49pm

Hello. I badly need your help. It kept on stressing me out.
Im more than a week period late. And i always have my menstruation every month. there was this time me and my boyfriend have masturbation (no direct contact with vagina and penis) gave him a handjob and after he came we wiped his semen together. And then a few minutes like 5-10min, he fingered me and he forgot if he washed his hands or not. And i think he had semen on his hands when we wiped it together. Can I get pregnant? :(

There may be some slight possibility but you will have to take a pregnancy test to know so please take a test.

this is my question before i made an account. but his hands were alread dry before he fingered. is thre still a risk?

HERWriter Guide (reply to uknown26)

Dry sperm is dead sperm so there is no risk. Sperm cannot come back to life again once dry/dead.