Is there s possibility of pregnancy ?

Hello, I am sixteen years old . Still a virgin never have sex in my life . Well one day my boyfriend and I were playing around . I gave him a hand job , he cm both on me & his hands . I wiped it of, but he didn't , he then started to finger me without wiping his hands off. My period is due in 5 days is there a possibility that I'm pregnant because I've been feeling tired lately & weak.

Hi, can you help me out here? My girlfriend gave me a handjob earlier tonight and I came on her hands as well as mine. We subsequently wiped off everything with some tissue paper, and she adjusted her underwear right after. Her hands were quite near her vagina. Is there any possibility of pregnancy?

There was no sex or sperm on or in the vaginal opening; there is zero risk of pregnancy.

If there was sperm on his finger and he inserted it into your vagina, then pregnancy is possible. This is very risky behavior. Your symptoms wouldn't be that of pregnancy, it's a bit early for that but if you don't get your period when due, take a test. I would say your risk is low but you still have some risk. Don't let him do that again.