Back in April of this year I suffered from unintentional lithium toxicity, it was caused from a incompetent psychiatrist. Anyway, my mother found me unresponsive & not breathing. I was rushed to the hospital but unfortunately they didn't have a extra dialysis machine so I was transferred to another hospital. I was intubated, had dialysis, in the ICU for for 5 days, suffered renal failure, respiratory failure with hypoxia & toxic metabolic encephalopathy. I sorta remember the Drs telling me I had irreversible brain damage but that was about it. I'm trying to find out what kind of damage was done to my brain because of the hypoxia & the toxic metabolic encephalopathy. If anyone can lead me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.