Tried Paxil CR, Effexor and Gabapentin. Each worked for a while, but them stopped. The weight gain was horrible. Can't take Estrogen . HELP! Drowning in my own sweat!!!!

Have to remain on the gabapentin due to lumbar stenosis, but would love to kick the Paxil To the curb.... I need my life back ...

Welcome to EmpowHER.  All of these drugs are to help with depression, anxiety and panic attacks.   If you feel that bad with this medication,  you might want to discuss with your doctor.  He can help you find another treatment, that will not make you feel so bad. 

Hot Flashes