Tubes are clamped

Tubes were clamped 16 yrs ago but my last period was on Sept 18 2016 and gone Sept 20. Now I'm spotting 22 days later. I have nausea,vomiting,bloating,fatigue,mild cramps and heavy feeling in lower abdomen. I was tested for peri menopause and menopause and it came back negative.

How old are you? If you are over 40 then you may see changes to your cycle, regardless of tests to look for peri-menopause.

The spotting could be a sign that your period is on it's way, albeit a little early. Your cycle begins on the first day of your period so you are at about 24 days.

If pregnancy is a concern, remember that pregnancy is very rare with a tubal so it's highly unlikely. However, a test should be accurate when your period is due.