Two emergency pill in one week can late periods?

I had my last periods on 6th feb end on 11th feb .. I had a unprotected sex on 12th feb and within 21 hours i took i pill. After that i had sex on 17th feb and after sex blood discharge and heavy lower back pain from that day to till now , i take unwanted 72 within 18 hours .. As now my period date was 6th march but today 18th march i not get my periods yet. my periods late cause of i take two pills in less days? Is there any chance of pregnancy?plz suggest any medicine to get my periods

You don't need medicine to get your period but you need to stop taking emergency contraception this way - use a condom instead. It's cheaper, hormone free and doesn't interfere with the menstrual cycle. 

Your period should return to normal within 4 weeks.