Two pds in one month

I had a pd on 6-16 that lasted at lst 5 days with med-heavy flow. Then I had 2nd 1 on 6-27 just ended yesterday with sum days of heavy flow, lot clotting. Ive been on jencycla for over a month, missed pills a day or two. Dbld up once. i just had sex today. Could I be pregnant?

Since you have been missing pills, your period is irregular so this could explain the bleeding twice., especially if you are not always making up the pills.

To know if you are pregnant, you need to take a test. Pregnancy tests are accurate 10-14 days after sex. Keep taking your pills as prescribed.