Two periods a month heavy bleeding big clots

By Anonymous December 24, 2010 - 12:41pm

Hi I have been having two sometimes three periods a month for a year mow. I pass hudge clots and each period last a week to a week in a half. I feel really weak and shaky plus I suffer from anxiety! Why am I so weak and shaky, what could cause all this, can I stop this, and can this kill me?

Have you seen a physician? This could be a serious condition and should certainly be looked at by a Gynecologist. Can you please keep us updated on what the doctor tells you?
Here is a link of some possibilities but you should certainly see a physician.