Two weeks without an active pill. Any advice please?

By Anonymous December 5, 2014 - 8:10pm

I forgot two pills on my last pack of trinessa and started my period two weeks early around November the 11th. There was a problem with the pharmacy and I started my new pack a week late on November the 22nd. I had unprotected sex twice On the 21st. How probable is it that I could be pregnant. Since i started the second pack late, I'm not sure if my period is supposed to come as normal or not. Should I just take a pregnancy test at 14 days?

If you had sex the day before your started your pack, then there is a risk of pregnancy (a healthy woman has about a 20% chance of pregnancy every month).

Your cycle may have been a bit off due to you being late on the Pill. 

You can test in 14 days as you mention - it should be accurate by then. 

Unfortunately I can't give you a reassurance that you won't get pregnant but keep taking your pills as usual and hopefully you'll be fine.