Ugh could I be pregnant

I use birth control me and my boyfriend tried to do it without a condom but it wouldn't go in so he put one in and I'm
Freaking out cuz I keep reading all these things and I have blue veins on my boobs and white hard stuff I've seen before this happened but the nipples are the same color I get my period every 3 months I'm not even 18 yet and I'm freaking out everything I read seems like a new thing I have

Susan I use both birth control and we used a condom after he tried to put it in without my birth control jollessa only lets my period come for a reason it's suppose to do that . But it just seems like the pregnancy signs are really happening to me.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Loveme1)

Hi LoveMe1

Blue veins on breasts are not necessarily a sign of pregnancy. If you are taking Jolessa as prescribed your odds of pregnancy are less than 1%.

A pregnancy test taken 21 days after sex will be accurate but your risk is so low it's nearly negligible.

Hi LoveMe1

Firstly, you need to calm down so that you can think rationally.

When you say that you use birth control, are you talking solely about condoms? If you didn't use one and there was ejaculation then pregnancy is possible. If there was no ejaculation then obviously there is no risk.

If you only get your period every three months then you are very irregular. The only advice I can offer is to take a pregnancy test 21 days after sex and it will be accurate.