Q: 

Unprotected sex with no ejaculation at all, chance of pregnancy/

By Anonymous December 14, 2015 - 2:56pm

I just had surgery to get my left ovary removed about 2 weeks ago. Today I had sex with my boyfriend without a condom for about 2 minutes, however I got kind of paranoid and we stopped having sex. He didn't ejaculate at all for sure but I'm worried about precm chances.
Any thoughts on my chances of pregnancy?

There is some risk of preejaculate containing sperm if your partner had not urinated recently but since you are not sure if there even was, and sex was just a couple of minutes with no visible ejaculation, the risk of pregnancy is very low and zero if there was no ejaculate at all. That is the extent of reassurance we can give.

Tags: