Urgent medical advice

Prof. Dr. /

After providing the highest sense of greeting and respect
I to details disease my daughter / Habiba - 3 years old and 4 months
Suffer from problems in walking and talking as they speak simple letters and can walk but after a stand-assisted
The result of resonance on the brain in month 12/2011 In the month of 9/2012 same Alentijhoha it natural in everything except
reflecting White matter affection, demylineating disease, adrenoleukodystrophy, reflecting stationary course.

The deal treatment (Carnivita - Ceebrolysin 1mg)
Please specify if my daughter and whether this treatment you have and what suggestions that you advise me
The front doors which are closed except your door Karim

May God reward you - Thank you very much and love and God's satisfaction

Habiba's father
Please respond
E-mail : altokhey@yahoo.com

Dear Anon

Thank you very much for your question and I'm very sorry about your daughter's diagnosis.

Have doctors found her diagnosis to be hereditary?

Here is all our information for the condition of adrenoleukodystrophy:  http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/x-linked-adrenoleukodystrophy

Unfortunately we cannot diagnose over the Internet nor can our doctors give medical advise for your daughter's specific case, due to not having any kind of medical records for her and not being able to evaluate her themselves. Please let me know if this has helped you or if we can help your further and our best to you and your daughter.

Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy

Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Guide