Ive been noticing for the past few days that I go pee alot of times throughout the days but its in very small quantities. What can I do to stop ?. Also just today I notice that ive been slightly bleeding everytime I go pee. Is this bad ?

Small and frequent urination (especially if you are not drinking an excessive amount) can be a sign of a urinary tract infection.  Blood in the urine is not normal and can be a sign of infection. 

Does it feel uncomfortable when you go?

An undiagnosed UTI can lead to a far more serious kidney infection. I highly recommend you see a doctor for an evaluation. 

For more on UTI's and how to help prevent them, click here: 

Does this help answer your question, Anon?