Vaginal Discharge

Hi , My Name Is Maria 20/F.
I Have Vaginal Discharge Its Whitish Color Like Transparent... Little Sticky .. Have Small Amounts Of Odor .. What Is That I don't Know... I Had Periods Last Month Which Ended On 23th May....
Is This A Sign Of Pergancy Or Just Normal... Bcoz I Had Normal Periods Last Month Which Came 2 Days Early...From Due Date & I Have Regular Periods.

Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community.

Vaginal discharge is normal and has the function of cleaning and protecting the vagina.  White sticky discharge is can be a sign of what stage you are in your reproductive cycle.

You mention that it has some odor, is there any itching and/or pain? Typically these are signs of something other than the normal cleaning function of vaginal discharge.

Vaginal Discharge

Make an appointment  to get checked out.

Be well,