Vaginal dryness: Periods?

By May 29, 2016 - 11:54pm

Hello, my period was due yesterday. (But my periods are irregular, it has no specific pattern. So can't be sure that's the date.) But anyway my period hasn't come, and my vagina is dry with no or little cervical mucus. I think I usually get it around the time I'm expecting my periods, but I'm not sure bc only now bc of a pregnancy scare I'm paying more attention to this.
Is dry vagina an early symptom of pregnancy?
I has slight abdomen cramps as well. I'm stressing out.

Even during our sexual encounter (which was five days before my period was due) my vagina was dry, until I got aroused. So does that mean I was infertile because eggs huge mucus is the fertile one yeah?
I'm a mess. Please help.
Thank you,

Hi Sarasu

Are you having unprotected sex? If not then you're fine. If so, and you have an irregular cycle then you risk pregnancy any time of the month.

I can't say why you have vaginal dryness but since you don't have it when aroused, it sounds normal. There is far less dryness when ovulating for many women but not all. You can't always use that standard for a definite sign of ovulation.

A pregnancy test will let you know if you're pregnant or not.

Not unprotected sex. But there was possible precum, that too not sure. (He touched me there and I think he touched himself before, but while removing my pants, idk if it dried off.)
The precum was clean too. Like the ejaculation was a week ago, and there where several urination after that.

So what's the chance? Is my delay indicating my pregnancy?
Thank you so much for taking time to reply!

HERWriter Guide (reply to Sarasu)

Recent urination clears away any pre-ejaculate. Women don't often get pregnant from pre-ejaculate even though you may have noticed that our readers are a bit obsessed with it! :)

I don't know why you period is one day late but your said you are irregular so you don't really know when your due date it but pregnancy is very unlikely.

A pregnancy test is for these kinds of questions and one should be accurate by now so taking one will let you know.

Yes, yes. A lot of precm questions have been making me craazy, and i keep getting more tensed!
Thank you so much for your help, Susan. I got my periods today. Thank God!

But now Im kinda worrying if its implantation bleeding? If it fills a pad, can it be implantation bleeding?
I usually have bad cramps and vomiting. But today when the cramps intensified, i took a panadol. Can that be the reason they went away? Or is it really implantation bleeding now.
Im so sorry for bothering with so many questions. Last one really.
Much thanks for the patience,

HERWriter Guide (reply to Sarasu)

Hi again!

Yes, a pain killer can really help with the cramps.

Try not to think of every bad scenario that could happen! Implantation bleeding happens about 6-7 days after sex and is only a few drops or so. It will not fill a pad. You have your period - you can relax!

Thank you so much Susan! I know I'm late, my net had few problems. But yeah, it was indeed periods. Thanks for your time. xx