Virginity and Pregnancy

By October 25, 2011 - 9:13am

Hello Guides,
I have been screwed in for the first time a couple of days ago and these was how its been done: after drinking some tequila, my bf and I tried to do it, he entered only his tip, but couldn't pushed through because its too painful and contracted. He cummed inside eventhough, and I bled some. Next thing in the morning, we tried it again with several positions but I really couldn't bear the pain so we stopped, but the last time he was almost half an inch to make it, he cummed inside of me twice. There was a lot of blood that came out but he really didnt made it successfully. When I got home, I tested it by masturbating before I go to sleep, but same same, I cant put my finger on it with utmost success. It's like being locked and still painful. My questions would be:

1) I just had my period beginning 12th of this month and lasted between 15th or 16th, would it be possible I can get pregnant because he cummed inside?
2) I am experiencing some peculiar sting on my lower abdomen, is it just normal or I might get infected if he has a disease? He is an Australian, by the way, a foreigner to me.
3) I have noticed that there is still blood coming out until now from my vulva. And some white fluids too. Could that be his sperm being spitted out? Is this quite normal?
4) For these kind of cases, do you think I am still a virgin?
Thank you very much for your straight-forwarded answers. By the way, I am on my late thirties so I am not afraid about the course of my action, I am just curious and confused.
Hope to hear from you soonest.

Hi Susan,

Your prompt response is highly appreciated. Just few things still unclear, and I hope you don't mind if we get over those questions again:
1) The intercourse happened eight days after the last day of my period. All I know the fertility period usually takes place fourteen days after the last day of menstruation. Please clear this one out as this was being passed here decades ago, could this be just one of the urban legends circulating? But I really don't mind getting pregnant as I am long wanting it. Just really curious.
2) My boyfriend and I have known each other for a year now, but still he is strange to me as he goes on his duty in the Armed Forces and I know a lot of unpleasant stories for the servicemen that's why I really gave him a hard time finally doing it to me. I am just a little paranoid, maybe. Could the sting from my lower abdomen just normal after doing it?...
3) I think there's a clog somewhere inside of me, barrier-like so no object can successfully come inside and out of it, no matter how we lubricate it. Is it possible to get an operation so it might loosen up, as I really wanted to enjoy sex life at my age, and I think the possibility of pregnancy is impossible to my case though I am looking up for it for such a long time. I just have some brownish discharge right now together with the white fluids.
4) Can I really be not a virgin anymore despite of the tightness still? I really wanted to be broken so we can enjoy it next time, anyway, my opening is a little sore.

Thank you very much again for your unconditional answers. More power and God speed!

HERWriter Guide (reply to Mary Reyes)

1. A women can ovulate any time but generally between days 10 and 20 of her cycle with days 13, 14 and 15 being the most likely ovulation times. Your cycle starts on day 1 of your period. 8 days after the first day of your period would be around day 13 so you are at high risk.
I don't know what you mean by "urgan legends" - sex is biology and science (the emotional component notwihtstanding).
2. Most people in the army are faithful to their partners but yes, there is quite a bit of cheating too. If you don't trust him or feel you know him that well, you just have to use a condom. No man is worth a potentially fatal disease or unwanted pregnancy. If you really "gave him a hard time" for having sex with you, Mary, you should not be in this relationship at all.
3. You need to see a gynecologist for a check up. I assume you have gone to one before? Even if you have, you need to get checked out before even thinking about surgery. Besides, you may have more of an emotional issue with having sex, not a physical one. You seem very unsure of yourself and surgery won't help.
4. No, you are not a virgin, we talked about that already and I can't change my answer even if you want me to!

Mary, you are close to my age and you seem to have no sex education at all which is very troublesome. Can you arrange a little more time with your doctor where this can be explained to you? You are setting yourself up for disease or pregnancy by engaging in activities that you don't seem sure of.

Please have a read of this article too, I think it'll help a lot: http://www.empowher.com/sex-amp-relationships/content/misconceptions-sex

Let me know what you think and I wish you the best!

Hi Mary

Thanks for your post, I will go through your questions one by one.

1. It is possible for you to become pregnant since you had unprotected sex right in the middle of the average womans ovulation time (mid-cycle). This makes your risk higher than any other times of the month.
2. Being an Australian doesn't make him any more of a risk for having a disease than someone else but if he is a "foreigner" to you (does this mean he is a stranger to you, someone you just met?) then yes, you are at risk for a sexually transmitted disease. If you fear your symptoms are indicating this, then get tested for disease/infection.
3. The white fluid coming out may be sperm, as you suspect, along with your own discharge. But more likely at this stage, the white fluid mid-cycle is an indicator of ovulation and since sperm can live in a woman's body up to five days, your pregnancy risk has been raised even more.
The blood may be from damage done to your vagina due to it being so difficult to have sex. Lubrication can eliminate this. However, if this bleeding doesn't stop in the next day or two, you should consider seeing a doctor.
4. No, you are no longer a virgin. You have had sexual intercourse, even if it was not "the whole way in".

I hope your questions have been answered and thanks for writing!