Was this my period?

I'm really confused
There's lots of comments I've read but none match with my situation
So I know it's practically impossible for someone to get pregnant through Precm and by not having intercourse.
My bf fingered me and I gave him a handjob till he came. The fluid got on my hands but I did not touch myself till I washed my hands and even then I didn't even touch my vaginal area (just put my underwear up).
I got my period (I think) on time. 33 days into my cycle which is pretty normal for me - and it lasted up to 5 days and 6 days was only brown discharge which varied from light brown to dark.

I heard of implantation, how can I varify that this wasn't that???
It's been 2 days after -my boobs feel abit bigger and feeling sore and today I discovered a little bit of grey discharge and I am wet down there (is just moist and wet). I took a hpt just to be certain and it was negative but I really do not get these symptoms. This all happened on the 2nd sept so I don't know if it's still early?
I try to think rationally but whatever I'm feeling points towards pregnancy. If I do end up pregnant, I would honestly feel like the Virgin Mary but the less holier one. The only logical explanation I would have is there was Precm on his hands. I havnt brought this up with my boyfriend as he will just think I am mad and probably would not believe me coz I told him that I started my period (which I did). It's just these after signs which I am confused about.

We have helped you on this several times so I am not sure if there is anything we can do other than advise you to see a doctor about your symptoms.

Implantation happens about a week or so after sex and days and a week before your period is due. It's just a few drops, that's all. There is no "flow". So you have your full period, you are not pregnant. Your tests are negative; you're not pregnant.

I cannot say what gray discharge is - you may have an infection.

Please see your doctor for this as you need an exam. Otherwise you are just guessing and being confused. Doctors are there to help you - put a call in.