Was this a period? Withdrawal Bleeding? Could I be Pregnant?

I took Plan B last month (5/12) because of a scare and my period came a week early. This month I had another scare (I know, stupid) in which I took Plan B again. I should have been around the middle of my cycle when I took it (June 3) and then on June 9 I had period-like bleeding for 3 days (it had tissue and clots in it, plus it was bright red). It would have been 10 days early for my period. Now I am reading that Plan B can cause withdrawal bleeding and that might not have been a period at all. I am freaking out. It has been 12 days since the incident and I took a First Response Early Result HPT and it was negative. I am still really worried though especially when I hear of women who are having their regular periods 6 weeks late after Plan B -- let alone 2 months of it! I started on the minipill in the meantime so that this doesn't happen again, but do you think that I have anything to worry about? Could I still be pregnant?

"Withdrawal bleeding" does not mean a person is pregnant. This, when taking EC, means that you are not pregnant. Don't overthink or over-read on the internet, you'll come up with a hundred different answers to one question. Your test was negative so you're probably ok. We can't say for sure that anyone is pregnant or not but your risk is extremely low.

Remember that when on the mini pill you can't be late taking it or skip days and make them up like you can the regular pill. Set an alarm on your phone so you don't forget.