Wat cloud b d cause of water coming out of my breast.nd d breast is paining me seriously

am having serious pains in my breast and dis evening i notice water coming out of them.pls Wat could b d cause..am scared pls help me.

This discharge may not be "water", even if it's clear. It could be something called Galactorrhea - breast discharge that is usually milky colored but also a clearer discharge.

You can read all about it here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/breast-discharge/definition

Click on all the explanations on the left hand side to learn about causes, symptoms, treatments etc.

You should see your doctor about this, especially if you are in pain. You may have an infection of some sort.

Breast Calcifications