water comes out of my breast each time i press my nipples

By Anonymous March 12, 2016 - 8:47am

For the past six years each time I press both nipples water comes out of my breast is it normal

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
It is not common for some women to have nipple discharge. It usually occurs when the nipples a stimulated such as being squeezed, as you mentioned and/or from friction.
The color of discharge is not always helpful when determining abnormality, however blood in discharge is definitely a red flag. Other abnormalities can include spontaneous discharge, or discharge from only one nipple.
If the discharge does become a problem for you I suggest you see a doctor.
Below I have pasted a link to a HER article that talks more about nipple charge and what is means.
I hope that helps.

Breast Discharge