we had protected sex and I pulled out before I ejaculated

By Anonymous January 7, 2016 - 5:05am

My girlfriend and I are 19 years old and we had protected sex two weeks ago. Every time we have sex I make sure the condom is put on right if not I throw it away and use a new one. We had sex that night and we were using a condom and before I climaxed i pulled out a ejaculated with the condom still on. I've been asking my girlfriend how's she been feeling and she says she's fine and a couple days ago she had clear strechy discharge that lasted for about 2-3 days and that got me worried she said she was ovulating but I really don't know. My question is, Is she pregnant? I understand that abstinence is the only 100% way not get pregnant. Thank you for your feedback

Condoms are up to 98% effective and since you pulled out before ejaculation, there is no risk of pregnancy. Why are you asking your fiancee if she's feeling ok? Don't put ideas of pregnancy fears in her head!
Her discharge sounds like she may be ovulating at the moment which means she's fertile at the moment but not pregnant. I'm not sure why you think she may be pregnant, there doesn't seem to be any risk here.