we used to have sex without kissing

I have married for last 5year nd have a kid of1yr6months. Iand my husband used to have regular sex which i used to enjoy but kissing was not there . It was only the bedroom we used to have sex.less of kiss. Due to my demand he used to kiss me in the morning. But slowly it faded away. I used to kiss him but i now i dont feel like. He is not bad but i, and have always tried to satisfy me physically..we had open disscussions also about my liking.. recently i met my ex boyfried who is still in love with me for the last 15 years and is still single. We really share good time touching each other ,looking at each other cuddling each other which i have always missed from him and have envyed other when they shared their... its not intercourse i miss but its just the physical touch.. i always wanted tp have a straight life but presently going throught severe dippression. I love spending my time with my boyfriend whom i have always trusted but had several time breakups. Many more things r there to be shared but dont want to bore u... plz help i am mentally unsatisfied and dippressed... i to want to have enjoyable life full of spirit,speed,cuddling,touch.etc ... plz help

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry you are feeling so bad about life. You need to be evaluated and treated for depression. Medication can help but talk therapy can really help too. A combination of both may be needed. 

You need to find the root of your depression (and you should get a physical checkup too) and then take it from there. 

Stop seeing your boyfriend. You need to focus on you and he is not helping even if you think he is. Seeing him while married will add to the chaos and confusion of your life and will not help your marriage. 

Will you make an appointment with your doctor, Anon? Do you have a good friend who could go with you?