We were naked and our genitals touched not full penetration

By Anonymous April 15, 2016 - 1:30am

I gave him a handjob but we didn't have full penetration he finished on his stomach and his hand I got a bit on me and I accidentally touched myself down there without washing my hands is there a chance I could get pregnant? And our genitals touched before he ejaculated.

The only way to get pregnant is to have sperm placed inside the vagina (and more rarely, on the opening). If this happened then pregnancy can occur. If it didn't, there is no risk of pregnancy.

Since you don't seem too sure, we can't tell you in certain terms if pregnancy could occur. To avoid this worry, don't engage in this kind of sexual activity.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors