Weird feeling !

i am lady who visited woman dentist, while she cleaning my teeth and i am close to her breast, i feel tenderness and warm feeling ... i feel secure ..

another thing sometimes one i see any woman in cafe or shop she caught my eye and i want to talk with her, also i want to caress her hand.

Yesterday i attend wedding party, while i was sitting with others, i saw one woman, i dont know why she look at me, i feel that i want her, my mind go to her lap, imagine my head in her lab, i feel tenderly in her eyes !! This feeling killing me.

Obviously you are wondering if you are gay or bisexual so feel free to explore that. You may or may not be but it's ok to explore.