By March 14, 2016 - 3:50am

Mon 7th feb started my period in full, carried on to Tuesday
Wednesday completely stopped, not even a drop
Thursday – Friday – spotting, pink/reddish
Saturday – brown discharge with little stringy bits in it (0.5cm, around 10/20 thread like elastic strings)
Thursday – Friday had cramps, not severe like period pains, different sort of cramp
Had constant headache, Thursday morning and Sunday felt nauseas

Ive never experienced this, ever since I hit puberty, my period is always 5-7 days full

Is there a chance I may be pregnant as I did have unprotected sex with my husband but I have never been pregnant before, I’m confused, is the period I had normal?

Hi FB1402!

When you say Feb 7, I assume you mean March 7?

A "normal" period is considered 3-7 days long but since you bled normally for at least two days you are not likely to be pregnant.

But since you had unprotected sex and this is not a normal cycle for you, a pregnancy test is a good idea.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/menstrual-cycle