What are the chances?

So me and my boyfriend were having dry sex. I had sweat pants and underwear on. He had boxers and jeans. Our genitals were extremely close like it even felt like I was being penetrated although I had clothes on. We were grinding really hard. Afterwards I got a little worried so I asked him to check his boxers for wet patches of precm. There were a few wey patches however none on his jeans and none on me. Does that mean none went through? And even if the semen does leak through does that mean the sperm has to? Or can they not?

Dry sex is making out with clothes on even if it feels more than that. It's not. Nothing can lead to pregnancy.

Sperm can't get from layers of clothing up a vagina to impregnate.

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors