What are the chances that I am pregnant?

had sex 3 days after my period and he pulled out... I am almost positive! But since pre *** can contain sperm I took a morning after pill the next morning. It's been a week and 2 days since I took the pill and I'm either still having symptoms or it's something else. My breast are tinder and I've had mild cramping the past 2 days. Am I still having side effects from the pill or do you think I'm pregnant?! I'm really scared.

Emergency contraception is 90-95% effective when taken within 24 hours so your risk is very low - your symptoms sound like PMS.