What are the most important vitamins for women in their 20's to take?

By June 30, 2014 - 2:09pm

I am in my late 20's and want to know what vitamins I should be taking to help my health long-term?

Hello Ali,

If you eat a well balanced diet with at least 2 cups of fruit and 2 cups of vegetables daily, whole grains, dairy or other source of calcium and protein, you should be getting all the vitamins that you need.

But we don't always eat well. Taking a daily multivitamin is insurance.

Young women need Vitamin A, Vitamin B complex especially folate, Vitamin C, D and calcium and iron.