what are my chances of being pregnant

By Anonymous April 21, 2015 - 12:08am

I recently started birth control, i missed pills 12, 13, 14, and 15.. which would be Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and today Monday. I had unprotected sex twice on thursday, twice on saturday, and twice today Monday. I was worried and checked my ovulation calender, im supposed to ovulate today, Monday. What is the probability of a pregnancy??

You don't ovulate when on the Pill but since you missed so many, it's impossible to say when you will ovulate this month. You certainly have an increased risk of pregnancy; a woman has a 20% chance of pregnancy every month. 

It sounds like you're not able to remember to take a pill every day. Always use condoms.