what are my chances of being pregnant?

By December 7, 2015 - 10:55pm

On the second week of my pill i missed one pill at the start of the week and two consecutive pills at the end of the week. I had sex at the end of the week when i had missed my pill and my boyfriend pulled out. I doubled up 24 hours later and checked my calendar and found i was ovulating the week before this whole fiasco. Ive been taking this pill for 6 years with no mistakes and I know this was an utterly stupid mistake but could someone let me know if im at a high risk of being pregnant?

Hi misscaoimhe

If you didn't make up the pill you missed at the start of the week and only made up one pill at the end of the week then you do risk pregnancy.
However, your boyfriend pulled out and if there was no ejaculation then you can't get pregnant. We can't tell anyone their real odds of pregnancy (in terms of a percentage) but I think your risk is quite low and impossible if there was no ejaculation at all.