What are reasons for a shorter period

Usually my period lasts 7 days this month it only lasted 3 days. The only time I ever had a period this short was the month after I miscarried my baby over 6 years ago. I do not take any kind of birth control. I have taken two pregnancy test each on a separate days. I have not been under any kind of stress. I am just at a loss of what might have caused my period to be so short. If anybody could give me any kind of reason for this change it will be appricated. Thank you!

A shorter period is usually insignificant. Three days is considered a normal length period. Changes in length are generally due to a change in body chemistry that can happen as our bodies change/get older.