what can I do so that my period will be coming oit well.

By Anonymous January 24, 2016 - 9:09am

I m finding it difficult to conceive for mani years. my menstrual flow is scanty. it only stains my inner without using pad.what can I do so that i will co conceive

We cannot tell you why your period is so irregular - you will need to have testing done in order to find out why. Some reasons include having poly cystic ovaries (cysts), stress, poor diet, being under-weight , over-exercising or having some kind of hormonal imbalance.
Please schedule an appointment with your doctor so you can work on getting pregnant. I hope you have success soon.