What causes early menstrual cycle?

I usually have my period around the 20th of every month. But this month it came 10 days early, and the bleeding is very little and brownish in color. Also, my breasts feel unusually tender and swallon. Could these be signs of pregnancy?

Your bleeding at 10 days early may be implantation bleeding, meaning you may be pregnant. Have you been having unprotected sex?

Implantation generally happens before a period is due and is usually very light (spotting) and is usually brown or light pink in color. If you don't get your period at it's usual time, test for pregnancy.