What could be wrong with me?

I've been taking Lomedia fe birthcontrol for about a month now. I also havent had sex for a month as well too. I got my period. But this morning I woke up and there was this ball of pain a little bit above my belly button. When I went to the rest room a few hours later I had a little bit of bleeding. Last time I had sex I did take a day after pill and we did use condoms but I know theres not a 100% chance. I don't feel any kind of sickness at the moment. But I am still concerned any ideas?

Where are you in your cycle that you are feeling this pain and seeing this blood?

Some women bleed irregularly for about the first three months of starting the pill - this is a normal side effect and may be what is happening.

The pain I cannot explain other than some cramping.

It's not a good idea to take the morning after pill "just in case", especially when you use condoms, are on the Pill or don't have ejaculation or penetrative sex. The side effects can be very uncomfortable for some, including headache, nausea, bad stomach pain and irregular bleeding.