what could this mean

By March 10, 2015 - 7:30pm

I am 25 years old I had my tubes tied almost four years ago and I have had a reguarl period up until 12/07/2014. Now it has been 61 days late I took test and they came out negative. I also have had my annual yearly test done and all my results came back normal nothing came back abnormal. I still have not had my period. What could this mean.

Hi Coco

Thanks for your post.

Did you have blood work done to see your hormone count during your exams? If not, I would suggest you do. A test like this is not generally done for a 26 year old. 

If you're not pregnant, then stress, under-eating or over-exercising can stop periods.  If none of this is the case, then contact your doctor to see what's going on.