What does it mean...

By January 27, 2016 - 4:25pm

For the last week or so, I have been feeling the urge to pee more than usual.. I don't drink much fluids during the day, but enough to stay hydrated during the day. I usually pee about 5 times a day, but recently it's been up to maybe 8 or 10.. I have also missed this months (January) period.. I haven't been involved with any sexual activity to where I could be pregnant, but I still feel uneasy about this.. I had made my partner cm and it did go all over a tad.. But we were completely sure that everything was cleaned up before going to dinner and both our hands washed well before going to dinner. He hadn't touched me there after either, we're nearly 100% sure of it.. But the possibility of it is still freaking me out. I have been feeling sick lately, and my stomach has been hurting a lot. But I made him do, well, that, about 2 weeks ago, and I didn't feel sick at all. I have all my pre-period symptoms now, but I'm still freaked out. I did have a huge fight with my mum and dad, along with my partner recently, and my partner and I have had frequent fights. Could that be throwing off my balance? Please help, why am I peeing so much and could I still be pregnant even though we're sure we cleaned up everything and washed everything?

Fighting a lot is not going to make you go to the bathroom more often unless you are going because your nerves are getting the best of you. You need to remove the stressors in your life to maintain healthy mental health.
Pregnancy is not an issue here.

Overactive bladder is typically caused by spasms of the muscles of the bladder, resulting in an urge to urinate (hence, urge incontinence). Overactive bladder is primarily a problem of the nerves and muscles of the bladder. Detrusor is one of the major muscles of the bladder. Its contraction in response to filling of the bladder by urine is one the steps in the normal process of urination. The contraction and relaxation of the detrusor muscle is regulated by the nervous system. If this might be what's causing it, it might be good to call your doctor. You should also be examined for a urinary tract infection.

Thank you so much! I just had one more question that my best mate had brought up to me.. Could even all the fighting that has been happening and eating out at different restaurants be the reason I have missed a period?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Soullessmisfit_)

It's possible - I think stress from fighting would be more of a factor. You sound very young - what's with all the fighting? You need to walk away from toxic situations and disengage.

I am.. Just about to graduate form high school.. My parents and I had a falling out and my partner and I are kinda going back and fourth on little arguments that turn into a fight. Hopefully it's just stress from fighting that has thrown me off balance.. Thank you for all your help

You're welcome!

Overactive Bladder