What is the likelyhood of being pregnant

By June 18, 2015 - 12:38pm

I am 27 yes old I had my tubes tied cut and burnt 02/01/13 and had regular period. My LMP was 05/17/2015 I have been have nausea, dizziness, sever pain and missed my period this months I'm normally early or on time I'm 4 days late can I be pregnant my boyfriend and I are hoping but just courious I'm concerned on how I feel and don't wanna go to hospital for them to tell me its nothing

Hi kimmieanne,

If you LMP (last menstrual period) was June 17th, then that is yesterday and you should be on day 2 of your period. Are you using the term LMP correctly? Since you say you are late, I think you might be getting your terms mixed up.

With your tubes cut and burned, you risk is very low, about 1% or less. If you are not on your period, then a test will let you know for sure.