What's could possibly be going on ?

Okay so 3 days after my period me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. Which there was an accident and he didn't pull out on time. After sex I did spot a little which I thought was normal. A couple days later there was a random gush of blood that came out. Which I thought was my period coming back or something. It lasted only an hour or two then there was nothing. But ever since then I've been getting cramps and there becoming stronger as the days go by. My period doesn't start until about two weeks. I'm not sure on what to think..

Bleeding when not on your period signifies a hormonal issue generally. Cramps may be due to that due. If the bleeding hasn't come back then there isn't a lot you can do but wait for your period to arrive in two weeks. If the cramps get worse, call your doctor.