What's going on ?

Okay so I just ended my period 3 days ago and when I did me and my bf had sex. I was fine until a couple hours later I was spotting which I thought was usual. But then the next day I felt a gush of blood just flow through. Which so then I thought I started it again. So I put a light tampon but was too light it was going right through. Then when I put a bigger one I went too change it out and there's no blood but a greenish color. Which I don't understand why. There's no itching or burning or anything like that. I do now have cramps and I also have been have high stomach pains not sharp but different. They randomly come and when they do I have to stop what I'm doing because it hurt too much then will fade but still hurt. Now idk what too do...

That blood may have been residual blood from your recent period but we cannot say that for sure.

A green discharge may indicate an infection even if there is no smell- you need to monitor this. If this green discharge happens again, you will need to consult a doctor especially if your abdominal pain (which also could be an indicator of infection although it could be due to a digestive issue too).

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/my-vaginal-discharge-normal

Thank you. The pain did go away after a couple days. Now the only problem I'm having is cramps. There just getting worse. I'm still not due for my period either. I've had them for about a week now they don't seem to be going away.

Have your changed your diet recently? This could be what is causing cramps.

However, since you still have them, put a call into your doctor since there doesn't seem to be a logical reason to have these cramps.